Most of the candidates don’t pay full attention while filling the application form for JEE main 2016 that’s why they seek for JEE main 2016 correction in application form. IIT Kanpur will allow making correction in application form details. You will be able to make correction for application form details, in the dates which will be released somewhere in February 2016. What correction are allowed in JEE main 2016 application form, are listed below.
- JEE main 2016 important formula sheets download
- JEE Main 2016 Most Important Chapters to prepare
- JEE Main 2016 most important topics to prepare
- How to Crack JEE mains 2016-17 (17 Tips) in 3-6 months
List of correction allowed in JEE main 2016 form
- Candidates can correct parameter and details.
- If some fee is pending then you can pay it in the correction period.
- You can make correction in your 12th class roll number.
- Changes will be updated within seconds.
- If your fee is pending then changes will only be updated only when you will pay fee.
Note: JEE main 2016 application form correction will be allowed in Feb 2016 and exact dates will be released by IIT Kanpur and candidates will able to check their error correction dates from this webpage. You are advised to visit this page again to notice any kind of change in JEE main correction dates.