JEE main 2018 choice filling and choice locking will be commencement after the release of JEE main 2018 result and All India rank. In the period of choice filling, candidates can
- Change their choice of Branch and Institute.
- Reorder choice of Branch and Institute.
- Delete choice of Branch and Institute and
- Add their choice of Branch and Institute.
JEE Main 2018 Choice Filling Guide
Candidates will not be able to modify their choices once locked. There are some guidelines about JEE main 2017 Choice filling/locking.
- Candidates will not be allowed to unlock their choice of branches and institutes once you locked it.
- If candidates have not locked their choice till last date, then their last saved choice will be locked as final choice.
- Candidates can take out a printout of their locked choice after JEE main 2018 choice filling.
- Once a candidate locked his/her choice, this choice will be locked and will be used for 1st and 2nd round of seat allotment.
- Candidates, who have not filled and saved their choice, they can’t be considered for JEE main admission and seat allotments. But such candidates can participate in spot round of seat allotment.
There are some institutes which do have some restrictions according to qualification, gender and category and age. So, all candidates are advised to read all instructions from the official web portal to avoid any kind of mistakes in the JEE main 2018 choice filling.
Note: More details about JEE main 2018 choice filling and choice locking will be updated after the official release by IIT Kanpur. Candidates can visit this page again to get more details about the choice filling and choice locking of JEE .main 2018.