JEE main 2018 correction in application details, names, and category were mentioned in our recent articles. In this article, we are going to discuss how and what corrections are allowed under JEE Main 2018 correction in academic details. You will be allowed to make a correction on the dates which are to be released by IIT Kanpur. The things which can be corrected are listed below.
- JEE Main 2018 Most Important Chapters to prepare
- JEE Main 2018 most important topics to prepare
- How to Crack JEE mains 2018 (17 Tips) in 3-6 months
Candidates will have to visit the official website of JEE Main 2018 and click on the correction page links. You will have to enter your application number and password to be able to correct academic details for JEE main 2018. After logging in the Correction page, you will be able to edit following parameter.
- You state of Eligibility.
- Change in passing year and appear class.
- School name.
- Name of passed examination.
- 12th class percentile and total marks.
- 12th class roll number.
Candidates will be asked to enter the captcha code before submitting the correction application and corrections will be updated within minutes only if you have submitted all your fee in advance.
Note: JEE main 2018 correction dates are not yet specified and will be released soon after the last date of applications. Candidates will have to visit this page again to get exact dates for correction.