JEE main 2017 application will be submitted along with candidate’s photograph and you will have to upload affix photo whose dimensions and specifications are mentioned below.
JEE main 2017 Photo specifications
- Your photo must be clicked most recently and it should be a passport size color photograph.
- Background color of your photo should be light colored (most preferred color is white).
- You should be relaxed and looking straight in the camera.
- Avoid shadows in the photo because of sunny day.
- In case, you are using flash, then flash should not be there.
- If you wear spectacle, then make sure that there is no reflection due to flash.
- Cap, hat and dark colored glasses are not allowed but religious head-wears are allowed only in the case if they are not covering your face.
- Recommended Photo size is 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- Photo size should be between 4 kb- 100 kb.
- Make sure that your scanned photo file size should not exceed 100 kB.
More important links
- JEE main 2017 important formula sheets download
- JEE Main 2017 Most Important Chapters to prepare
- JEE Main 2017 most important topics to prepare
- How to Crack JEE mains 2017-18 (17 Tips) in 3-6 months