JEE main 2018 application will be submitted along with candidate’s photograph and you will have to upload affix photo whose dimensions and specifications are mentioned below.
JEE main 2018 PhotoSpecificationss
- Your photo must be clicked most recently and it should be a passport size color photograph.
- Background color of your photo should be light colored (most preferred color is white).
- You should be relaxed and looking straight in the camera.
- Avoid shadows in the photo because of sunny day.
- In case, you are using flash, then flash should not be there.
- If you wear spectacle, then make sure that there is no reflection due to flash.
- Cap, hat and dark colored glasses are not allowed but religious head-wears are allowed only in the case if they are not covering your face.
- Recommended Photo size is 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- Photo size should be between 4 kb- 100 kb.
- Make sure that your scanned photo file size should not exceed 100 kB.
More important links
- JEE main 2018 important formula sheets download
- JEE Main 2018 Most Important Chapters to prepare
- JEE Main 2018 most important topics to prepare
- How to Crack JEE mains 2018 (17 Tips) in 3-6 months