JEE main 2019 seat allotment will be done for JEE Main qualified candidates and their seat allotment will be done on the basis of their AIR (All India Rank) and as per the choice filled by the candidates at the time of center allotment. All seats will be allotment according to the guidelines of CSAB and also as per the merit list of JEE Main 2019 examination. You can check out complete details about the JEE main 2019 seat allotment from the instructions and details given below.
To check out a complete list of Top JEE main participating IITs, NITs and colleges Click Here.
JEE main 2019 Seat Allotment Guidelines
- JEE main seat allotment will be done in 4 rounds.
- All candidates will have to register themselves for Seat allotment and will have to fill their choice in the specified dates.
- All candidates are hereby reported that allotment letters will not be sent to any aspirant.
JEE main 2019 first round seat allotment
- In the first round, allotment will be done according to the choice filled and locked by the candidates as well as their All India Rank in JEE main exam 2019.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat then he/she will have to visit the Reporting Center to take provisional admission.
- If such candidates do not report to the Reporting Center in the given time, then his/her allotment will be cancelled and he/she will have to appear in JEE Main 2019 seat allotment second round.
- But these candidates can go to JEE main 2019 spot round and they will be asked to register themselves again.
- If all seats all are not filled in this round, then these vacant seats will be filled in Second Round of JEE main 2019 seat allotment.
- Candidates will have to visit the confirmation centers to confirm their seat allotment.
- Candidates can make changes in options, cancellation, and withdrawals etc in the reporting centers.
JEE main 2019 Seat allotment confirmation
- You will have to print your JEE main 2019 seat allotment confirmation letter after downloading it from the official web portal.
- Then you will have submitted an admission fee of Rs. 40000/- through E-challan of SBI or ICICI. You may also use Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Netbanking to pay for fee.
- Note: If you have paid above mentioned fee then you need not to pay any fee again in next allotment rounds.
What’s after round 1 Seat Allotment?
Candidates will have to visit the reporting centre and verify their documents and will have to submit their relevant documents.
They will have to bring a copy of their Fee confirmation slip along with them while visiting the reporting centre.
Options in JEE main 2019 Seat allotment
- Choice 1: Candidates can go for further rounds if they want to be considered for more preferred choice of seat.
- Choice 2: Candidates can choose option 3 along going with more rounds of JEE main 2019 seat allotment.
- Choice 3: Candidates can choose to get admission to the college and branch they allotted with.
What is Provisional Admission Letter?
After the verification of documents and certificates and fee paid, Reporting center will issue an provisional admission letter.
This is how CSAB counselling was conducted in 2014
Click on Images to open it in large size.
JEE main 2019 Seat Allotment Second round
As mentioned earlier, JEE main second round of seat allotment will be conducted for the vacant seat available after first round.
There may be many categories of candidates, who are appearing in second round of JEE main seat allotment and we are mentioning some of them here.
- Those registered candidates, who did not get any seat in the first round of JEE main 2019 seat allotment.
- Those registered candidates, whose seats were cancelled by any of the seasons stated in JEE main seat allotment guidelines.
- Those, who have chosen Choice 1 or Choice 2 in first round of seat allotment.
- Those, who have requested change in allotted category.
Who is not eligible for Second round allotment?
- Who have not visited the reporting centre after first round allotment.
- Who have withdrawal from admissions.
- Who have become non eligible because of any change in Category.
JEE main 2019 seat allotment 3rd Round
All modalities will be same as round 2 and vacant seats of round 2 will be filled in 3rd round of seat allotment.
A flowchart to represent last year 3rd round counseling by CSAB, is given below.
Click on Images to open it in large size.
JEE main 2019 seat allotment 4th Round
JEE main 4th round of seat allotment will be done for the vacant seats after first three rounds. We have given some guidelines which are to be followed after JEE main 21015 seat allotment 4th round.
JEE main 2019 spot round allotment
- Candidates will have to register online or from any help center.
- They will have to pay Rs. 40000 in the form mentioned above.
- Who have already paid above mentioned fee in the early rounds, They need not to pay again.
- Candidates will have to fill choice against the vacant seats.
- Candidates will have ti save their final choice and then take a printout of the saved choice.
Note: All other details about JEE Main 2019 seat allotment for individual rounds, will be updated after the official notification and schedules issued by IIT Kanpur. Till then, candidates are advised to visit this page again for updates about JEE main seat allotment.